What are some of the important features of the CalPERS Information Line? Answer :
- The information line/participant service representative will ask you if you wish to redo a transaction before accepting it.
- Passwords are mailed to Address of Record ONLY.
- You have the ability to cancel or change transactions made that day prior to 1 p.m., Pacific Time.
- You will receive a confirmation number from the information line/participant service representative for each transaction. Have pen and paper ready to record it.
- There is no overnight mailing of documents from Voya Financial™.
- If you do not have your password, you will not be able to access your participant information. You may, however, request a password reminder, which will be mailed to your home address.
- We cannot accept or send faxes.