Remember to visit the "Plan Information" section often as we regularly add and update Plan features. Our recent news includes:
- Changes to the Target Retirement Date Funds
The asset allocation within each CalPERS Target Retirement Date Fund has been updated. CalPERS periodically reviews and makes changes to the asset allocation of each fund based upon factors such as a review of participant demographics, life expectancy, estimated salary growth, and changing market conditions.
Effective October 1, 2018, each Target Retirement Date Fund’s mix of stocks, bonds, real assets and cash changed to reflect the approved allocation. Each fund will now also reach its most conservative asset allocation seven years after the target date year rather than during the target date year. A new Target Retirement 2060 Fund was also added to the investment lineup on October 1, 2018. For more information, read the participant announcement.
- Effective Immediately: Mailing Change of Address
Please update your records to reflect the following new contact information for the CalPERS Supplemental Income 457 Plan:
Attn: CalPERS 457 Plan
P.O. Box 389
Hartford, CT 06141
If you have any questions regarding this announcement please contact Voya at 1-800-260-0659
- Use one of the many retirement planning calculators to help you plan for retirement. Visit the Education and Tools section to get started.
- Download Plan forms simply by clicking "Forms"option located under the Plan Information tab above.
- You can now download your retirement plan account information to the popular personal financial management software package - Quicken®. At your command, an automated link feeds current, accurate data - including balances and transactions - to the computer application you're using. With this timesaving capability, you can plan and make decisions viewing all your investment information at once.
All you need to get started for this one-time set-up is a copy of Quicken®, Internet access and your Login ID and password. Your Login ID for Quicken is your Social Security number@calpers (example: 123456789@calpers) and your password is the same one you use to access this Web site.