CalPERS 457 Deferred Compensation Plan

Frequently Asked Questions

Question :
How do I contact a Participant Service Representative?

Answer :
If you need help with any plan transaction, you can press ** on your telephone keypad any time during your call to talk with a Participant Service Representative. Participant Service Representatives are trained specialists who are knowledgeable about the provisions of the Plan.