CalPERS 457 Deferred Compensation Plan

Frequently Asked Questions

Question :
I recently moved. How do I change my address in the Plan?

Answer :
Active participants must change their address through their Human Resources representative. If you're a terminated or retired plan participant, please update your address in the MyCalPERS system or call CalPERS Customer Service for assistance with making this update 1-888-225-7377.